- High strength aluminium alloy structure - lightweight and robust;
- Slideable heating platen design - quick repair spot positioning;
- Screw rods on both ends - to ensure safe and reliable operation;
The belt vulcanizer is dependable, lightweight and portable machine, which is widely used in the field of metallurgy, mining, power plants, ports, building materials, cement, coamine, chemicaindustry, etc.
- Move the machine to the repair site.
- Filglue in the damaged areas that need to be repaired.
- Place the lower frame under the belt and align the upper slideable heating platen with the damaged area.
- Place the upper frame above the belt, and then place the lower slideable heating platen just under the damaged area of the belt.
- Press the hydraulic lever untiit reaches enough pressure level.
- Connect the primary cable to power source and electricacontrobox. And then connect the secondary cable with the controbox and the upper and lower plates.
- Please note that it should match the corresponding signs on the controbox.
- Turn on the controbox and start the vulcanizing repair process.
Under the condition of ensuring the working conditions on site and strictly following the operation procedures, the belt joints bonded by this “hot vulcanization” method can generally reach more than 90% of the service life of the mother belt, which is the connection mode of belt joints with the highest bonding strength at present.
C-clamp Repair Vulcanizing Press for Rubber Belt Spot Repairing
Edge Repair Vulcanizing Press for Rubber Conveyor Belt Repairing